I have been honored with The Sensual Blogging Award by Malinkasstudio ~ http://malinkasstudio.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/sensual-blogging-award/
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer 7 sensual questions ( Most romantic memory, Most sensual music, Most sensual season, Favorite flower, Favorite fruit, Best gift received, Love is… )
4. Select 10 nominees and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
Most Romantic Memory: I had been in Portland, Oregon planning my wedding for a few weeks. My fiancé drove 4 hours (one way) after work, when he had to be back at work at 6 am the next day, all because he wanted a kiss. He got his kiss and then had to turn around and drive those long 4 hours back home to be able to get to work.
Most Sensual Season: I would say Spring. Everything returns to green, the days get warmer and flowers are in bloom all around.
Favorite Flower: Roses…red roses.
Favorite Fruit: Strawberries.
Best Gift Received: Surprise roses.
Love is…Unconditional…given freely with nothing expected back. Love is…putting someone else’s happiness above your own. Love is…THE most divine feeling in the world.
For some reason when asked to answer Most Sensuous Music…this video came to mind. Since I fairly recently came upon it, and it really touched me…not just the video but the lyrics and way it is sung as well…:
To me sensuality means the five senses….so with that in mind the following bloggers have touched one or many of my five senses (as I am sure they have with others as well) Therefore, my nominees for The Sensual Blogging Award are: