Okay, so I’m a wee bit behind on these…but you all still love me right?!?😀 First I just want to say what an honor it is for me, truly, to be thought of for these awards…just makes me smile!! — In the midst of some most unpleasant shenanigans (see how nice I said that?) going on here before “certain people’s exit out of our lives to a different state” — This is just an amazing gift…all of them!!! I would love to answer all the questions for each of these…but I am currently working on something that prevents me (due to time) from giving these the full recognition they deserve. I’ll pre-apologize now.
Please know how incredibly amazing and honored it is for me to be thought of for these awards!!! That being said…here goes — I would like to thank (in random order because I’m just not that organized) Tina Liu from http://astronomybythecosmos.com/ for The Inspiring Blog Award.
Continuing on my theme for breaking rules, I’m only going to nominate a few people for each award.
The rules — should you choose to accept are — 1) Post Award on your site 2) Thank the person who nominated you. 3) Nominate as many people as you want. 4) If you would like to, ask some questions you’d really like to know the answer to of the people you nominate! Or don’t…it’s all up to you and whichever you choose is/will be fantastic! 5) If you already have the award I’ve nomianted you for and would rather have another…please feel free to take it!!😀
For the Inspiring Blog Award I would like to nominate a few of the many who consistently inspire me ~
Robyn Lee ~ http://throughthehealinglens.com/
Chris ~ http://itsallaboutthedreams.wordpress.com/
Michelle ~ http://michellesomer.wordpress.com
Next I had the pleasure of receiving a nomination for The Beautiful Blog Award from http://sharechair.wordpress.com/ .
This is such an honor…all with a wonderful theme (Inspiration) and gorgeous bloggers who thought of me for these awards.
Please go visit them if you get the chance, I guarantee you will be glad you did!! For the rules ~Please see above for same rules ~
I would like to nominate the following for the Beautiful Blogger Award because they are!!😀
Next is an award from Wendy at http://greenlightlady.wordpress.com/ – I have to admit I’ve not see this award before! I think it’s so very cool! It is called A Thought Provoking Blog Award. I’m just so appreciative to be thought of for this award!!
The rules for all of these state that I have to write 7-ish things about myself. Since there are so many (what a wonderous problem to have!😀 ) I have decided not to this time as I will be answering questions below and also I was “leapfrogged” So will be answering those questions as well. I’m hopeful you will forgive me for breaking the rules this time! Instead I will use the rules above for this one too!😉
I would like to nominate the following for A Thought Provoking Blog ~because they are the first to pop in my head for being thought provoking!
Neil ~ http://ngtolentino.wordpress.com/
I was given the Sunshine Award by Mondrak at http://kattermonran.com/ and was Leapfrogged/tagged by Mondrak (see below for the questions & answers). Thank you so much sweet friend for thinking of me for this. All of these awards are like huge hugs from all of you and truly brighten my life!!!
Again I would like use the same rules as above! I would like to nominate the following for being a bright light in my life, hence the Sunshine Award.
Rosy ~ http://sharingmemyselfandi.wordpress.com
Dory ~ http://dorysworld.wordpress.com
Next was an unbelieveably brilliantly fantastic award ~a real Doctor Who Award ~ The reasons behind this award are as amazing as the show (you know, I’ve already told you I’m a HUGE Doctor Who fan ). This is called the Regenerations Award and the nomination comes from my mom Penny ~http://thewhyaboutthis.com/2012/08/24/dont-blink/ ~That’s where she explains the nomination. And if you’re curious ( you know you are ) then click the following link for the reasons behind this award and why it’s so very special http://thelastsongiheard.wordpress.com/regenerations/ .
Here are the rules:
- Keep calm. Don’t blink. Firstly, you have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- You have to state that bow ties are cool. And Fez’s. Welllll… if you don’t like Fez’s, that’s okay. ~ Fez’s are cool but bow ties are even more cool😀
- Nominate one other blog for this award. Say thank you to that person. Just one person. It’s not a chain letter
- Post your nominee’s name on the Regenerations Award page here.
- Answer the following questions:
- Who are you? ~ Hmmm…who am I…the quintessential question for all to ponder. I guess I am a girl, okay woman, who got her world turned upside down, torn to pieces, shattered and am currently putting those pieces back together. I am a mom who loves her kids more than her own life and I like to think a good human being in that I inherently love people and would do most anything for my friends. I am also a person (who I recently discovered) who has quite the temper when provoked….don’t mess with my babies (children). I AM a momma bear and I WILL fight furiously!
- Are you happy? ~ I am more happy now then I have been for over two years. I am grateful for my life, for my children — their good health, my mom, my family, my local friends who never left my side, and of course I am most grateful for my new amazing and consistently inspiring friends here!!
- If you could change just one thing about yourself, right now, to make your life better, what would it be? ~ I guess I’m already doing that…making the changes I want to make without anyone so wholly unconnected to myself’s opinion! I am cherishing life with a newfound respect for how fragile and precious it is and I am working to be healthier in every aspect for a more fufilled life.
- Who, or what, inspires you? ~ Finally, an easy question! :p My mom. She raised two kids on her own and I like to think we both grew up to be loving, respectful, caring, empathetic, honest to a fault, and great parents because we had such an amazing example!!
Now in keeping with the awards rules, I would like to nominate Mondrak at http://kattermonran.com/ for the Regenerations Award because he inspires me, he’s awesome fun, and even better he is a fellow Doctor Who fan!!! So I am hoping he will love this award, and the idea behind it, as much as I do!!
One last note…to Mondrak – Since this post is much longer than anticipated I will be adding in the Leapfrog/Tag post soonest!
~*~My most heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to everyone who thought of me for these awards…they are so very special to me! ~*~
If I could I would nominate every single one of you for each of these beautiful awards!! You all have encouraged me, inspired me, and shone so bright on dark days. Each of you is priceless to me. Is there a priceless award? If not, someone more tech-savy than me needs to make one!😉