~ One Lovely Blog Award & Creative Chaos Award ~
I have recently been doubly honored in receiving my second “One Lovely Blog Award” from danblava at hurdlestohappiness. Thank you so much!!
(See below for the rules and nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award)
Also from Michelle at michellesomer.wordpress.com – I have been honored with the “Creative Chaos Award” Thank you so much to both of you for keeping me in your thoughts for these awards!! I am so very appreciative!
(See below for the rules and nominations for the Creative Chaos Award)
One Lovely Blog Award ~
1) I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2) Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers.
4) Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5) Put a logo of the award on my site.
I already shared 7 things – but I’ll share another 7 things you may not know about me…
1) I love to knit – when I have the time…it’s very relaxing…like therapy.
2) I really really love to play video games, with my kids or my friends!
3) I drive an old ’93 Suburban and I love it – Respect on the road!
4) I named my dog (Pomeranian) Dante not just for the author but also because I love the movie Dante’s Peak.
5) I love destruction of the earth movies like 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, and more – not sure why…maybe because they are so unrealistic (not the graphics-the storylines) and I’ve had my fair share of ‘reality’.
6) I never want to mow the lawn (it’s big) but always LOVE the feeling of accomplishment when I’m done!
7) Ok, ok, ok….so more information on the video game thing. My best friend and I often play Rock Band 3 (I’m the drummer) – It is a most cherished time to relax, be silly, laugh, and pretend we’re rock stars!
And now my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award – Visit them if you get the chance!
Creative Chaos Award Rules ~
1) I mention 3 weird things about myself
1) I’m a cheese-a-holic
2) I love naming my animals’ weird names – i.e. my orange cat is named Julius, and my oldest female cat is named Sawyer – her brother who is no longer with us was named Thomas.
3) I love the colors black and purple (but not together!)
2) Are you a glass half empty or a glass half full kind of person?
Most definitely a glass half full kind of person. I believe that I can find a positive in just about every negative situation. I may rant a bit…but then I just have to find something to laugh or joke about. Sometimes, I wonder where the glass is, as I am convinced someone moved it!
3) You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?
Since this is probably THE most bizarre question I’ve ever been asked I will answer bizarrely in return – Purple – because aliens don’t wear hats.😉
4) And the last task is to nominate 5 bloggers who have recently started following you.
Congratulations to everyone! I hope these bring you the smiles they did me!! ~